Category:Admissions Funnel Dashboard
The Admissions Funnel Dashboard provides census and non-census metrics (yields and counts) along with various demographics and student characteristics throughout the admissions process--from applicants to admits to confirms and enrolls. For a list of all dashboard pages and sub-pages, see the CSUMB Data Warehouse Dashboards Index.
Definition pages for data elements used on the Admissions Funnel dashboard are listed below.
The CSUMB Data Glossary is not an exhaustive resource of all data terminology used at CSUMB. See the Other Data Definition Resources page for other resources you may use to find definitions for terminology not found in the CSUMB Data Glossary.
Pages in category "Admissions Funnel Dashboard"
The following 68 pages are in this category, out of 68 total.
- Academic Career
- Academic Level
- Academic Program
- ACT English Average
- ACT Math Average
- Admit Academic Year
- Admit Term
- Admit to Confirm Yield (Census)
- Admit to Confirm Yield (Non-Census)
- Admit to Enrollment Yield (Non-Census)
- Admits (Admit Count) (Census)
- Admits (Admit Count) (Non-Census)
- Applicant to Admit Yield (Non-Census)
- Applicant to Enrollment Yield (Non-Census)
- Applicants (Applicant Count) (Census)
- Applicants (Applicant Count) (Non-Census)
- Application Processing Timeline