The California Promise program is a pledge program available to eligible CSUMB undergraduate majors to facilitate graduation in four years for freshmen and two years for transfer students who have completed an associate degree for transfer. Students that pledge to participate in this program agree to take at least 30 units a year, remain in their matriculation major, meet with advisors as prescribed, develop an enrollment plan, and maintain at least a 2.0 GPA (Grade Point Average).
|Where Term Appears|
|Admissions / Office of the Registrar|
|Logical Transformation / Calculation|
|OBIEE Folder and Column|
Example values for California Promise status include:
- Former Cal Promise, No Longer Participating
- Interested in Cal Promise, Non-Participant
- Not Applicable
- Not Interested in Cal Promise
- Participant in Cal Promise
For more information, see CSUMB's California Promise Page.
"The 'Through In Two' and 'Finish In Four' are pledge programs established through California Senate Bill 412 to facilitate graduation in four years for freshmen, and two years for transfer students who have completed an Associate Degree for Transfer. Students who commit to this program by taking at least 30 units a year will be supported and rewarded by priority registration, graduating in four years (or two, as an ADT Transfer)."
- California Promise Program. CSUMB Website. Retrieved from: https://csumb.edu/promise.
- CSU. Enrollment Reporting System Data Dictionary. Retrieved from: https://asd.calstate.edu/ded/index.asp?ded=1&fid=6&s=ALL&id=198.